Easy Chicken Salad

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

(Again from Google, not my photo but close enough)

I put this together last night for a quick lunch or dinner option over the next few days. This recipe may be self-explanatory for some people, but I had never made chicken salad (and in fact just recently began eating it), so I thought I'd share.

Ingredients:
1 - 4.5 oz can shredded chicken (I used a 12.5 oz can, so I just tripled the ingredients)
1/4 cup chopped celery
1 tbsp chopped onion
3 tbsp mayonnaise
Black pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients together and you're set! I used about seven tbsp of light mayo for my triple recipe and a little more onion for flavor. I'm bringing it to work on wheat toast for lunch and have enough left over for at least two or three more sandwiches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment